Due to the current corona situation, the Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium on Plant Cell Walls, which was planned for May, has to be cancelled this year. However, we plan to postpone the symposium in the next year. The topic remains the same. The date has already been fixed, so we are looking forward to welcome you to the (next) Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium on 6 and 7 May 2021 in Halle an der Saale.
The official invitation and all important information will be sent to you in time at the beginning of the next year.
- John Ralph, Wisconsin Energy Institute, Madison, USA (Keynote)
- Bernard Henrissat, Marseille University, FR
- Simon Turner, University of Manchester, UK
- Anja Geitmann, McGill University, Montreal, CAN
- Staffan Persson, Melbourne University, AUS
- Marie-Christine Ralet, INRA, Nantes, FR
- Yoselin Benitez-Alfonso, Leeds University, UK
- Antonio Molina, CBGP, Madrid, ES